Monday, October 4, 2010

So Simple

Hello,

Have you ever bought something because the "kid" in you really wants it?  Well I bought these retro Happy Birthday stickers years ago for just that reason.  My daughter has loved looking through the box several times, and I finally had the nerve to use one for my husband's birthday card from the girls last week.

This is such a simple card, but I love it!  The little girl in me just loves the bold Sassafras Lass paper, and the sticker!  Karlye loves elephants, so that is why we used this one.  The best part of the card is the inside, Jayme wrote on the left and drew a picture of her and Daddy, and even wrote Daddy! Karlye wrote her own personal message to Daddy, and I have to say reading it makes me want to cry.  I can say that I  never experienced a Father/Daughter relationship when I was little, and seeing how passionate, loving and caring my husband is with his daughters, more than makes up for it.  Life is full of gifts.

Happy Krafting, and thanks to all of you who read my blog and comment on the things I create.

Hugs
Tanya