Saturday, October 16, 2010

Trick or Treat?


Good Morning,

I just loved the guest sketch this week over at The Pixie Cottage Challenge Blog, and so I had to make a second card with it. I used Whimsical Trick or Treat and Girls of the world Cassidy for this card, and these two Pixie Cottage stamps  cand be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.

The first time I saw Cassidy I thought of Little Red Riding Hood, and when my stamps arrived last month, I had to pair her up with this adorable tree stamp.

I am playing around with my Copics, and have had some really good days, and some not-so-good days. For this one I used my Copic W series greys, and some Copic R series reds. I then used the fabulous blender pen after being inspired by the design team over at the Copic Creations challenge blog.

Hugs
Tanya

P.S Other challenges this qualifies for are;
Copic Creations Challenge Blog: Blender pen
Simon Says Stamp and Show: Show some metal (stick pins and silver metal beads)
Paper Pretties: Black and White and one other color (yes the pumpkin is in the R series)
Craftalicious Challenges: Anything Goes
Stamp Something: Halloween Something
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Halloween