Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #43


Good Morning,

Welcome to November!  This week we are crafting with this fabulous guest sketch from Pam, and using a Recycled theme for The Pixie Cottage's Challenge #43 . You can use the theme and/or the sketch for your creations.

I found this black embossed plastic book covering at work, they had been placed in boxes to protect the books underneath. I scooped it up and put it in my stash some time ago. This was the perfect opportunity to recycle it! I used it with my Sizzix die to punch out the flourishes and the flowers. The blue flower charm is also recycled, it is from a bracelet my sister was throwing away.

The stamp is one of the NEW Pixie Cottage Bird stamps just released; is this bird not gorgeous! They can be found HERE.  I love using black and white, but I really wanted the bird to stand out, so I added a bit of BlueGreen, which matched the charm perfectly.

I am so curious as to what recycled items you will put to use.  Be sure to join in the fun this week ladies.
Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya


Challenges this qualifies for are:
A Spoonfull of Sugar: Relish to Embellish
Incy Wincy: Anything Goes
The Paper Players: Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun: All That Can Fly