Thursday, December 2, 2010

Birthday Invitations.....They have gone out.



Hello,

December is proving to be very busy indeed! I have 12 Birthday invitations that just got completed. They have been delivered, and now we just wait for the RSVP's.  Karlye is turning 6 and is having a Cooking birthday party this year, and when I saw this darling Baker Kaylee Digital Stamp from Some Odd Girl,  I knew she would be perfect for the invitations.  Funny how her name is so close to my daughters too.

Karlye loves to craft almost as much as I do, every morning while I shower and get ready for work, you can find her at my craft table coloring something.  I got Karlye to color Baker Kaylee, and then I went to the local Staples store and got them to photocopy it.  I picked out the papers and the brads, and went to town putting these invitations together. I hope she has fun, she really needs to be able to let loose, grade 1 has proven to be a big switch for her, all these new rules and expectations.  She is doing well, but now she deserves to celebrate too.  The kids will be making their own pizza and fruit salad, and will then decorate their own cupcakes to bring home.  All that is left to do on my end is to pick out the cake,and put the loot bags together.

One more thing off my to-do list.  Now I must go and tackle some other items on that list.

Have a great evening,
Hugs
Tanya