Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Card Batches



Good Morning,

Family photos have gone out, teacher's gifts were all delivered. Now I HAVE to get the Christmas cards out. This year I got my girls into making their own Christmas cards. I used Christmas Tree Ruby as their image, and got them to color it in. I then headed over to Staples and photocopied the image. Once I got home, I simply designed an easy layout, and mass produced their cards. Each one wrote their names on the image that they colored, so when they hand them out to their friends and family they can be proud. Karlye is 6, and Jayme is 4, I am truly proud of the effort they took to color in their images. Way to go girls!

Another Mother who I absolutely cherish is Sunghee, you have to take a look HERE. The Play-Doh Santa Sleigh's she made with her son have me saying WOW!

Have a wonderful day today. I am on holidays now and plan to make the most of the time I have with my family.

Hugs,
Tanya