Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #49




Good Morning,

It's time for another Once Upon A Wednesday Challenge over at   The Pixie Cottage.   This week we have a super sketch for you to try and the theme is Family and Friends.  As always you can use the sketch and/or the theme, it is left up to you. 

I had fun playing with this new Pixie Cottage stamp called "The Stockings Were Hung" by ArTish.  Available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.   When I was younger, my Mom would drive down to Mississauga for Christmas Eve in order to have Christmas Celebrations at my Oma's house in the basement.  She had a real fireplace, and thus the reason I used this image.  It reminds me of my Family.  I sometimes wish life were that simple again, and I am trying to make memories like that for my children.  Hopefully I succeed.

Hope to see you all participate this week.  Please note:  You do not have to use a Pixie Cottage stamp to enter, but it is always very nice to see you use them.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this Qualifies for are:
One Stitch at A Time: Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday: Christmas Inspired
Allsorts Challenge Blog: Last Minute Christmas
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Christmas Card
Mad for Markers: Anything Goes
Sew Many Cards: Flower Power
Cute Card Thursday: Floral Frenzy
Craft Your Days Away: Punch it Out
All That Scraps: Christmas Flowers
2 Sisters Challenge: Twas The Night Before Christmas (the stockings were hung by the chimney with care)