Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Takes @ Sketch In Thyme Challenge #3



 Good Morning,

Welcome to the new Tuesday Takes Challenge #3 @ Sketches in Thyme. Our sketch is another fabulous one by Cardabilities.  We are sponsored this week by Charlene's Button Box . You really want to try to win these fabulous buttons, when I got mine in the mail I was in awe!  They are absolutely gorgeous, and I am left wanting more.




This was a sweet sketch to work with.  I took out my Basic Grey paper, and mounted it with a touch of Kraft paper. I proceeded to use my scallop punch on Kraft cardstock, and continued with the Kraft theme using it with my stamped Sugar Nellie image.  I just love coloring on it with my Prisma pencils. I tried this out a couple of week ago, and now I hooked.  It is so much fun playing, you never know what you will come up with.

We all need Christmas Cards right about now, so why not try this sketch out, get a card done, and enter it into this weeks challenge.  You end up crossing another one off your list, and will also be entered to win the fabulous handmade clay buttons you see above.

Happy Krafting!  I  hope to see your kreations this week.
Hugs,
Tanya


Challenges this qualifies for are:

Speedy The Cat's Friend: Red and Green
The Secret Crafter: Christmas
A Spoon Full of Sugar: Christmas