Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Takes @ Sketches In Thyme Challenge #5


Good Morning,

Welcome to Tuesday Takes Challenge #5 @ Sketches in Thyme. Our sketch is another fabulous one by Cardabilities.  We are sponsored this month by Charlene's Button Box . You really want to try to win these fabulous hand made clay buttons, they are absolutely gorgeous. 



My image is "A Sweet Ice Skater" by Jessica Grundy, a digital Image found at McMahon Five Designs.  She is pretty and very vintage!  I thought she would look fabulous left uncolored with black and creme design paper in the background, what do you think?  I opted to use a bow instead of the flowers because this was a winter scene, and I wanted to be able to display the beautiful clay skate buttons so that your eyes would focus on them. Be sure to check out the other buttons in Charlene's shop, they are just so original.

I know Christmas is just around the corner, but I do hope you get a chance to use this sketch.  I look forward to seeing your creations ladies.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Stamps R Us: Anything Goes
Sew Many Challenges: Winter Project