Wednesday, December 8, 2010

White On White for Sugar Nellie - Simply Sassy Competition Round 1


White on White, that was the requirements for Sugar Nellie's WOW competition. The only color was to be on the image itself. This Simply Sassy Fairy Tale stamp reminds me of my daughter, so I colored her as such. To jazz up the white cardstock I simply dry embossed it, even the image. A clean looking White on White card for Sugar Nellie.

 By entering this challenge you have a shot at winning a Spellbinder Grand Caliber.  Now I am up for that.  This challenge is judged, not a random org.  I believe the last round is voted upon by you.  The rules are HERE, I believe you have one more day to get your entries in.  Good Luck to all. I only have the one Simply Sassy stamp for the time being.  With Christmas around the corner, I have had to be good.  But be sure to check out the Funky Kits shop, the new Simply Sassy line is just amazing!
  

Enjoy your evening ladies,
Hugs
Tanya