Friday, January 14, 2011

Just for fun

Good Evening,

I had a little time to play, just for fun, and the above is what I came up with. Three people inspired me this week. 1. Sunghee sent me an adorable calendar made with a similar shape. 2. Cindy Hafner made this wild card shape that had me going WOW and thinking outside the box.  3.  The Kraft Journal, a new challenge site, posted their first kraft challenge and asked us to use flourishes. 

If you look back to when I first started posting, you will see that I used these adorable stamps quite often.  I am pleased to have been able to get back to them this month.  Nothing like making something old "new" again!  Thanks ladies for inspiring me.

I have caught my daughters' colds, and hope to be over it soon, but for tonight, I am putting my feet up, eating some jalapeno chips (comfort food) and watching a movie with my husband.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

P.S.  Has anyone inspired you this week?

Challenges this qualifies for are:

The Kraft Journal: Flourishes
CCEE Stampers: Let's go Wild- Shaped cards
Paper Cutz Challenge: Use a tag
Stamp Something:  anything goes, just stamp something