Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #52



Good Morning,

I am soooo excited to share this new Pixie Cottage "Love You a Latte" stamp set with you. It is a wonderful new set and it can be found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. I just love coffee, so when this set arrived in my mailbox, I was so happy. I can use it to send out coffee date invitations to my girlfriends!

The above sketch is another fab sketch by one of our design team gals and it is up for use in this weeks Pixie Cottage Challenge #52.  The theme this time is colouring.  Now I know most of you colour, so I fully expect that you will all enter this weeks challenge.  Remember, you can use the sketch and/or the theme, and although appreciated, Pixie Cottage stamps are not a requirement to enter the challenge.

Hope you like my card, I used up my Pebbles Inc paper for this one, added a slice of cake charm to the bow, and had a blast colouring this in with my Copics.  I really tried to shade the cup and added a hint of blue on the mug to match to cute design paper.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

Crafty Catz Challenge:
Food and Drink
Stampin' B's Challenge: Something old (design paper) Something New (stamp set)
PaperTake weekly: cold and frosty morning (nothing like a latte to warm you up)
My time to Craft: Chocolate (chocolate ribbon and the cake on the charm is definitely chocolate!