Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday Takes @ Sketches In Thyme Challenge



Good Morning,

Welcome to another Tuesday Takes card challenge #9 over at Sketches In Thyme.   This weeks fab sketch was found on the  Card Patterns blog.  I love the spacing in this sketch, as well as the layers.

I received this cute stamp for Christmas, from my talented friend Sheena, and so I worked the card around her.  October Afternoon paper just rocks, and putting the rest of the card together was simple.  I enjoy how clean this card turned out.  I had planned on stitching, but felt it would be too much, so I left it as is.

I started this card a while ago, and thank goodness, as I have been so sick this weekend.  I have caught this nasty virus going around our house, and I just hurt.  My apologies for such a short post, I hope to be back in full health by the end of this week.

I hope you all decide to participate this week.  The lucky winner will be receiving this Lucky Girl Crafts prize pack.  You have to be in it to win it though!


Happy Krafting ladies!
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Flowers
Allsorts: Teal Blue and Brown ( Brown Kraft cardstock and Teal Cardstock)
Copic Creations: Anything New