Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger

Good Evening,

I did it!  Finally, I actually found the time to participate in a Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger Challenge.   This means a lot to me, because it was one of my goals this year.  I think creating something based on a picture is brilliant, and considering my cards usually start off based on a sketch, this is a new concept for me.  And I have to say I love new things.

I needed another Valentines card for my daughter, and this pink, creme, and beige image triggered my memory. It reminded me of one of my packs of design paper with similar colors. I  had to scrounged through my pile of design paper, but I finally found this Stampin Up paper.  Now my card is not as sweet as that image, but I sure do think my little Jayme will love it.  Another card to put in her memory box.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya