Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #56



Good Morning,

Welcome to another Once Upon a Wednesday Pixie Cottage Challenge #56. We have another superfantabulous sketch for you to try out, and the theme is Ribbon. Remember you have the choice, you can use the sketch and/or the theme, it is totally up to you.

I needed a birthday card for a 6 year old boy, so I chose Polkadotasaurus, a digital Pixie Cottage stamp available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  Every time I look at him, he cracks me up! I incorporated the theme this week by adding the white ribbon on the left.  Without it, I felt there was too much white on the right side, not to mention I would have had nowhere to attach the cake charm.

Happy Krafting ladies, I can't wait to see what you all come up with.  The sketch itself is pretty cool.
Hugs,
Tanya


Challenges this qualifies for are:
Stamp Something: Digi Something
Sew Many Challenges: Anything Goes
Craft you Passion: Anything Goes