Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #58



Good Morning,

Welcome to another Once Upon a Wednesday Pixie Cottage Challenge. We have a wonderful sketch created by one of our very own Pixie's for you to try out, and the theme this week is CUTE. 

The theme immediately had me reaching for this cute Baby Maisy  Pixie Cottage stamp from Michelle's Scrapbooking and More,  and I just had to pair it up with Sassafras design paper. To fill in the right  side of my card I used yellow foam stickers.

What will you be using?   Will you choose to use the sketch, the theme or both?  I can't wait to find out!

Happy Krafting!  I hope everyone has a bright and cheerful Wednesday.
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
My Sheri Crafts: All About Girls
Simply Create: Bold and Bright
Stamps R Us: For the girls
Top Tip Tuesday: Bling It On