Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday Takes #12


Good Morning,

It is Team B's week to create, inspire, and get you to play along with the Tuesday Takes @ Sketches in Thyme Challenge. I decided to give this Mojo Monday sketch for this week a go as well.

This is my very first Magnolia card. I hope you like her.  My daughter asked who this was for, and I said "I don't know."  So she promptly suggested it could be given to her.  I think that means she likes it.  I started inking my Magnolia girl during a craft session with Sheena.  I think I talked more than I crafted, so this card took a bit longer to finish than I had expected. But boy did I have fun.  There is something so very nice about crafting with your girlfriends.

Hope you guys play along too, just by having fun, using the sketch and uploading into the challenge, you have a chance at winning this month's fantastic Glimmer Mist prize.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Just Magnolia: Anything Goes