Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Takes Challenge @ Sketches In Thyme





Good Morning,

Welcome to another Tuesday Takes Challenge @ Sketches In Thyme. This week we are using a fabulous sketch from Mojo Monday.   When I first started crafting, I went to their site and used numerous sketches to get my Mojo going, it worked like a charm this time too.

I got this lovely Elisabeth Bell stamp from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design .   Elisabeth Bell always draws the cutest little girls and boys, and when I saw this one, I just had to have her because she looks like my eldest daughter, who just happens to love horses too.  I hope you all decide to peruse Susana's store,  she has many different stamps, some of which are exclusive to her store, such as the one above.

As for technique, I simply gathered my design paper, put it together, decided to use kraft paper for my image, and finished it off with some matching embellishments.  When using kraft paper for my stamped images, I always use my Prisma Colored Pencils along with my gamsol blending mineral spirits.  If you are looking for kraft paper for your collection, be sure to try The Kraft Outlet,  they have sample packs too, and quite the assortment.

I certainly hope you decide to play along, February's Prize is a Glimmer Mist Pack!


Happy Krafting, good luck, and most of all, HAVE FUN!
Hugs,
Tanya