Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Birthday Sheena!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you....... I hope you have a fabulous day Sheena! Thanks for being an awesome friend, and for sharing your crafty passion with me.

I have learned that I must wait this year when posting my birthday cards. My friends like to look at my blog, and so I have vowed not to post my cards until the actual day, this way I won't spoil the surprise.

I had so much fun with this new stamp of mine. I used the colors of the design paper in the image, and I tried to make it look like the sun was shining on her. This is such bold design paper, that I decided not to stitch on it. I even tried to get creative and made this embellishment to fit around my bow.

Enjoy your day ladies, and have a fabulous birthday Sheena!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Anything Goes Challenge: Make your own embellishment (my paper flower charm on the bow)
2 Sisters: Make your own embellishment (my paper flower charm on the bow)