Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #59



Good Morning,

Welcome to another Once Upon a Wednesday, Pixie Cottage Challenge #59.  The theme for this week is SPRING  and I don't know about you, but I am so ready for Spring.  We have a wonderful sketch for you as well by one of our lovely Pixie's, Adrina!  Remember, you get to choose if you want to tackle the sketch or the theme.  Or you can choose to live on the crafty side, and incorporate both.

I chose both, because I love sketches, and I had this adorable Pixie Cottage Spring Stamp "Chickadee-Da-Dum" found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  I did switch it up a bit though by rotating the sketch, and by adding a bow.

So what are your plans for Spring?  I am about to embark on donating my baby clothes to a Cousin.  It is a bitter sweet moment, but I know it has to be done.  Once the space is all cleared up and I have shed a few tears, all will be well.  Don't get me wrong, I am truly blessed with the family I have, but there is something sad about moving on to the next phase, especially since the baby phase passed by so quickly, and it was just so much fun.

Happy Krafting, and be sure to have fun.
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

The Crazy Challenge: Here Comes Spring
Paper Cutz: Spring
Paper Sundaes: How Charming (silver letters are charms secured with brads)