Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PWCO Sunday Sketch 72- My card for Haeli



Hello ladies,

This is my newest stamp from Paperworks Co. - Wool Ewe.  I find this guy adorable and he always makes me smile, so I thought it would be perfect to send to Haeli.  Please read my post HERE if you have a card to send out to this 12 year old girl battling Ovarian Cancer.

I took PWCO sketch from this weeks Challenge #72 in order to get my Mojo going.  I am pretty tired after a superb weekend spent with my two little girls.  A fun pizza/cupcake party followed by lots of giggles and the movie Despicable Me. I loved hearing both my girls giggling away and playing with their friends.  It got me out of my head and into my heart, and I soon found myself smiling along with them.  I am also pretty tired from shoveling all that snow!  My DH was out of town, and before it solidified into ice, I had to shovel it.  My goodness what a workout, but I did need one since I missed Yoga this weekend. 

Just an added note about this stamp.  It inks up super well, and I am really impressed with the quality especially with the fine lines.  Two thumbs up from me! 

Have a great day ladies,

Hugs
Tanya