Sunday, March 20, 2011

PWCO Sunday Sketch #74






Good Morning,

I was able to participate in the PWCO challenge a couple of weeks ago, and was asked to be a guest for PWCO's Sunday Sketch #74.
( The theme being GREEN.)  So keeping with the theme, I grabbed my PWCO stamps and went to work.

I switched the sketch up a bit, tucking in the fancy edged rectangle underneath the bottom design paper. I then used the same striped paper for the oval.  I did this to balance out all the different design papers, wanting to make it more pleasing to the eye.  I had fun with this one, and completely went to town with a variety of embellishments and the 3 design papers too.

Thanks for again PWCO for asking me to be a guest this week.  I hope it brings you as much visual enjoyment as I had creating it.

Hugs,
Tanya

Stamps:Peppy Tinheart image with Rocko Tinheart sentiment, Doodlefactory Earth stamp
Paper: My Mind's Eye lil' robots (a past PWCO paper kit)
Card size :4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Punches: Stampin Up Cogs, Round Corner and Circle punch
Embellishments: Pizzazz Aplenty bling, Basic Grey Button
Ink: Copic Markers