Friday, April 29, 2011

2 Cute Little Angel


Good Morning,

This is the last of my set of  3 cards needed for my nieces First Communion Cards. All three sisters will be going through with their First Communion this coming Sunday. I am excited for them, and all that is needed now, is to find them each a cute pair of earings.

Little Angel can be found at the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy Store. She is a super fun digital to work with, and she certainly is 2 Cute!

I hope you are all having a fantastic Friday.  I have to say that I am just super excited for the weekend to commence.  We have a movie night tonight with our 2 gilrs in their school gym.  Gnomeo and Juiet.  I am so looking forward to popcorn, snuggles, and turning off this brain of mine.

Enjoy the weekend, and I will be back tomorrow, with some 2 Cute inspiration, and news.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Paper Crafting Journey: Bling
Amber's Craft and Stuff: Use a Digi
Stamp Something: Something with Wings