Saturday, April 16, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps


Good Morning,

It is once again time for my 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Saturday Post. This week I used Baby Chick, a variation from last weeks Easter Egg Chick.  You can purchase 2 Cute Rubber Stamps in Heidi's Etsy store HERE. This digital stamp comes with the Easter Egg Chickie purchase, a 2 for 1 deal!  Be sure to check with us next week, there will be some new releases coming your way!

Last week my eggs were decorated for Easter, this week they are brown.  I thought this would make an excellent "hello" card, for those days when you want to make someone's day.  I think it would also make an excellent "Welcome Baby" card too.

What are your plans for this weekend?  Other than the chores, and grocery shopping, my girl have a play date on Sunday.  I have finally figured out what Easter project I can do with them.  I will be sure to post their "Works of Art".

Happy Saturday!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Basic Grey Challenge: Easter/Spring
A Spoon Full of Sugar: All creatures great and small