Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Mail!

Hello,

Just a quick post showing you all this fab card Sheena sent me for my Bday! I just LOVE happy mail, don't you?  The best part was having my two girls ooh and awe over the card along with myself.  I get a kick out of how they express their enjoyment over artistic things. 


I also got a new Blythe doll.  She is a mini Blythe of course because the real ones are like crazy expensive!  My girls thought I needed something for my desk, so they picked the girl in the pink hat for me.  Of course I had to agree to letting them play with her.  The art of sharing! 

I don't know about you but I NEED this long weekend.  It is now 10 pm, and I am just getting up after falling asleep reading stories with the girls.  Perhaps I will head back to bed.

Have a great night,
Hugs
Tanya