Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #64



Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage's "Once Upon a Wednesday" challenge #64.    We have a marvelous sketch for you, and the theme for this challenge is Paper Piecing.  I tackled both, especially because I just love to paper piece.

As per the norm, I chose my design paper first.  Then I decided to use The Pixie Cottage's Girls of The World Cassidy stamp, available for purchase at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  She is such a fun girl to paper piece, and I did just that, matching her outfit with my design paper.

Have a wonderful Wednesday ladies,
Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Allsorts: Blooming Blossoms
A Spoonful of Sugar: Tons of texture (stitching and distressing)
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
Sir Stampalot Challenge: Ladies in Fashion (thanks Brenda)
ABC Challenge: R is for Ribbon