Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challente #67




Good Morning,

Welcome to another Pixie Cottage Challenge.   We have this lovely pc #67 sketch for you to try out, or you can tackle our theme "It's a Royal Wedding".  However, if you are feeling up to the ultimate challenge, why not use both!

This one was very tricky for me, so I went with blue and white. That is the color of the engagement ring Kate is wearing. Yes, I am shocked at how much I know because I really don't follow the royals at all! I used Maisy and Matts Wedding, a Pixie Cottage stamp available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, as well as  Heather's Stamping Haven.

Don't forget, The Pixie Cottage has a Digital Design Team call out, as well as a Senior Design Team call that ends May 3rd.  Be sure to check out the details HERE, and send in your applications.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
A Spoonful of Sugar: A right Royal knees up
Totally Gorjuss: Bling it On
Top Tip Tuesday: Squares Challenge (my card is a 5x5 square)