Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps Birthday Challenge


Good Morning,

How are you this fine Tuesday? We have yet another  2 Cute Rubber Stamps challenge for you today. The theme being "Birthday for a Girl". Well let me tell you, my favorite Birthday gift is a really good chocolate cake. I mean the kind of cake that makes you have to eat it the very next morning with a cup of coffee, then come back to it at lunch time, and again at night for dessert. Hence the need to make my card a chocolate lovers delight using the  Cute Wedding Cake Digital image.

There are so many appropriate images in the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps store perfect for such a theme. This challenge runs for 2 weeks ladies, and I hope you decide to take part. You DO NOT have to use 2 Cute Rubber Stamp, you simply have to upload your cards pertaining to the theme. Won't you play with us? If your card is chosen you get your pick of 1 rubber stamp or 2 digital stamps. How cool is that!

Hope to see your creations!  Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

Creative Belli Blog: the letter S- stitching
ABC challenge: U is for underneath- my sentiment is underneath my layers