Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #71




Good Morning,

Here I am again with my sample for The Pixie Cottage Challenge #71. The Theme this week is "Here Comes the Sun" and we have a fabulous sketch for you too. Remember, you can chose to tackle both, or take on the theme or the sketch separately.  You can also play along using your own stamps if you do not have any Pixie Cottage stamps, but you have to use the theme and/or the sketch with your creation.

I chose Hannah on Swing found at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, because swinging in the sunshine is such a fabulous thing to do.  I chose orange as my colors because it reminds me of a nice sunny day. To top it off, the sun charm and the wet embossed sunshine rays behind the tree.  Have I dosed you all with enough Vitamin C yet?

I can't wait to see your inspiring entries,
Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:


Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Creative Friday: Summertime
Craft your Passion: Have something hanging over an edge of your project (my ribbon and sun charm)
Stamp Something: something with Beach colors