Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps ABAC Inspiration


Good Evening,

Here is a bit of  Tuesday night ABAC inspiration, 2 Cute Rubber Stamps style.
I have been itching to use a 3D template from  Sunghee's  Little Potato House. Sunghee has these amazing Hybrid Templates, and I chose her "Almost Square Bag" template to create this box with tag and card combo.  I used the Furry Friends Dog and Cat rubber cling stamp from the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Etsy store.  I stamped the image out several times and then proceeded to use my circle and scalloped circle punch to create the dimensional tag for the box.  I then went about making a 3x3 card that matched. The card fits perfectly in the box, and I plan to use this as a birthday gift adding money into the box.  Giving money as a gift is not my favorite thing to do, it seems rather impersonal, so I put a lot of TLC into this creation to let the receiver know that I did in fact put effort into wanting to make their Birthday a happy day.

I hope you visit Sunghee's  Little Potato House, be sure to look through her work as well. She is the Queen of 3D paper art I tell you!

Have a super fun evening,

Hugs,
Tanya R

Challenges this qualifies for are:
One Stitch at a Time: Tag it
Moving Along With The Times: Anything But A Card