Sunday, June 12, 2011

PaperWorks Co. ABAC Sunday




Good Morning,

This marks my first official post as a PWCO DT member. My challenge this month is to create ABAC (Anything But A Card) creations for you each and every Sunday. I really hope that I can create some wonderful creations for you all.  If you have any templates you think I could use, I would love for you to leave a comment!

I came across this Square Box Tutorial  and asked my darling husband to enlarge the dimensions for me because I needed the surface of the box to be a bit bigger.  He loves doing math, and I know I could have figured it out eventually, but his brain is much quicker, and he loves feeling needed so..........

I used one of my favorite PWCO stamps for this creation. Rocko Tinheart is the handsome robot and he comes with this adorable sentiment as well.  If you are into robots though you must check out the PWCO Tinheart Family Collection.

Be sure to drop on by the PWCO Blog, Danielle will be posting her ABAC creation as well.  Not to mention, every day, one of the fabby PWCO DT members will be posting creative and interesting projects, along with the Wednesday sketch challenges that you can all participate in.  FUN FUN FUN!

Happy Krafting, and have a fabulous Sunday.
Hugs,
Tanya
Materials Used:
BG000, BG01, BG02,BG05, BG07, R17
Accessories: SU cog punch, pewter sheets, MME Lil Robots Brads, MM magnetic snaps

Challenges this qualifies for are:
 Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Stamp Something: Something Punched (my cogs)
Fresh Brewed Blog: It's a Guy Thing