Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #73




Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage Challenge #73. This weeks theme is "Shape it Up!" and we also have Sketch #73 above for you to use. You can use the theme and/or the sketch.

I have to admit, when I read the theme, I did not put 2 and 2 together. The sketch is square, so I went about creating a 5 x 5 square card. Then I asked myself "Hmmmmmm, how do I incorporate the theme?" So I paper pieced Hannah's skirt and shaped it with my stylus to make it look like it was blowing in the wind. Thus giving her skirt some "Shape". I then read an email, and found out that the theme was all about Shaped cards!

I used Hannah at a Fence, available at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More. She is such a wonderful image don't you think? I wonder what she is pondering while staring out into the distance.  I look forward to seeing what images you will use. But remember, as long as you use the sketch, or the theme, your entry qualifies.  Won't you play with The Pixies this week?

Have a fabulous day, and I hope you all find some "me" time to craft.
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
 A SpoonFull of Sugar: Here Comes Summer
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge: Texture- twine button skirt