Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #76



Good Morning,

Are you ready for another Pixie Cottage Challenge? We have a wonderful "Strawberries and Cream" theme, as well as fun sketch #76 for you to choose from. Remember, you can chose to use the theme and/or the sketch. For the summer session we will be randomly choosing 1 lucky winner, and that person will be able to choose 2 Pixie Cottage Stamps of their choice.Won't you come and play with The Pixies?

I just LOVE the theme this week. My choice of October Afternoon Strawberry papers made the theme come together very easily.  I chose to use South End Girls #2 again because she is just so darling.  I then went about coloring my image, only to finish off my card with an enameled strawberry broach! 

Michelle's Scrapbooking and More carries the wonderful Prima Flowers on my card that were chosen to match my DP, she also carries the stamp.  Currently Michelle has started up a Monthly Copic Club.You will receive 3 new Copic Markers a month, for $15.75 including shipping.  This is perfect for the beginner Copic collector.  Should you be interested sure click on the link above to find out more.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
ABC Challenge: X Crossing Ribbons
Crafty Catz: Add a Charm
2 Sisters Challenge Blog: Fairies