Thursday, July 7, 2011

2 Cute Rubber Stamps Red, White and Blue























Good Morning,

Following along with this weeks 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge -Red White and Blue, I created this little gem of a card. I really like the paper rosettes I have seen around Blog land, so I thought to make one without a die. The first thing my darling husband says to me is "It looks like a badge." What a clever man, would this not be a very cute badge for a Cowboy birthday party! Sigh, I don't think my girls will go for a Cowboy party though. LOL.

I used Cowboy Kid, a wonderful circular 2 Cute Rubber Stamp that is also available in digital form HERE.  I like that the 2 Cute Rubber Stamp company has both rubber and digital.  A little something for everyone, how nice is that!  It also makes it easy to craft imediately using the digi form, until the mailman delivers the rubber to your doorstep.

Happy Krafting this week ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya R
 

Challenges this qualifies for are:
The Pink Elephant: Red White and Blue challenge
Paper Playtime: Red White and Blue
Sir Stampalot: Anything Goes