Thursday, July 28, 2011

2 Cute Thursday Inspiration

Good Morning,

Here is my card for the 2 Cute Rubber Stamps current Photo Inspiration Challenge. I am using the NEW 2 Cute Digi image "Baby Girl Bunny". Is she not the cutest! To add a bit of texture to her fur, I took out my Copic blender fluid, added some to a fuzzy sock and dabbed it on the image. The blender fluid removes some of the ink and leaves a similare pattern to what you have on the cloth/sock etc. I just love playing with my Copic Blender Fluid. (My tip for the day)

Photo Inspiration for 2 Cute Rubber Stamps Challenge



Well, that's pretty much it, I had fun playing around again. Letting the photo, my design papers, and my stash inspire me. I really hope to see you all play along. As long as you use the photo to inspire any creation, you qualify to win prizes.

Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss: Punch or Die (I used circle punches, corner punches too)
Copic Creations: Pastel Colors
Top Tip Tuesday: Make it girlie and my tip about the sock and blender fluid