Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday's Creation - PWCO's July PaperCard Kit

Good Morning,

Have I mentioned lately how much fun I am having in my craft room? I am just loving the PWCO Aqua Amigo's set, partially due to the Water/Outdoor themed July 2011 PWCO PaperCard kit, and probably because my girls and I are getting a lot of outdoor "fun in the sun ( and water)"  time this summer.

Yes Tommy the Turtle is a boy, but he is a big fan of pink.  And yes my soon to be 5 year old giggles when she sees boys wearing pink, to which I quickly inform her that boys can like pink as much as she likes red.

I hope you are all having a fun summer, and be sure to enjoy this Monday morning.  What are you up to today?  I would love it if you left me comment about what your plans are for the day.

Materials Used
BG32 BG34 R81 R83
Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Paper Sundaes: Beachy or Summer
2 Sisters: Anything Goes
Copic Creations Challenge: Pastel Colors