Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #78




Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage's Challenge #78. The wonderful sketch is to get you started, however, if sketches are not your thing, you can always follow along with this weeks "Wrap it with Ribbon" theme. As long as you use one or the other, you qualify to enter, and thus win. Won't you play with the Pixie's?

I used Hannah with Butterflies, a Pixie Cottage stamp available to purchase at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, or Heather's Stamping Haven in Ottawa. I must have been a bit tired, because if you look on the Pixie Cottage Blog, I forgot to put the sentiment in the bottom corner.  But I have uploaded a new picture here with the "For You" sentiment.  I also followed along with the theme, and wrapped the left side with lace ribbon.  Adding acrylic butterflies that I stamped with white Staz On.

Let me know what you think ladies, I just love hearing from you.  Have a great day, and I hope you decide to play along.

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Tuesday Throwdown: Fun in the sun
Crazy Challenge: Summertime
Cute Card Thursday: Lace