Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #79


Good Morning,

Welcome to The Pixie Cottage's Fun With Food challenge. To get you started we have sketch #79 for you to work with. You can chose to stick with the theme, or the sketch, but feel free to combine both as I have.

I had to use my Pixie Cottage Pepe the Penguin for this card because he was just perfect for the theme.  Did you know that Michelle's Scrapbooking and More has all the Pixie Cottage stamps on sale!  She has lowered their price by 20%. 

I had originally thought to use chipboard for the arrow, but I found the adorable "Let's do Lunch" sentiment and it changed my layout.  So I took one of my black arrow brads, dipped it in glue and red embossing powder, and used that on the right hand side.  I think I will send this card out to one of my girly girls, and hopefully she will take me up on the offer to do lunch.

Well I hope you have fun with this challenge,
Happy Krafting ladies,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Craft Your Passion: Text It
I Did It: Animals (Pepe is a penguin)
Frosted Designs: Quote that