Friday, August 26, 2011

PWCO Recipe Friday


Good Morning,

I am so super excited to show you this card! This weeks PaperWorks Co Friday Recipe Challenge#12  is a Photo inspiration Challenge. Is this picture not fabulous!!!!!!! Look at all the textures, colors and shapes. I attempted to mimic them in my card, by using similar shapes, colors and by popping up some of my punched out shapes with different degrees of thick foam tape.

I have had this paper in my stash for over 2 years, and I am just amazed that it went perfectly, it really justified my paper hoarding tendency. Makes me want to buy more paper now, LOL.  Can anyone relate, do you have a paper fetish too?  Oh and I have to mention my old school label maker, get a load of the Dynamo label tape on the left hand side, the blue matched perfectly, what luck.

Just to re-cap the PWCO rules, in order for your entry to be valid, you must use a PWCO image, and don't forget, they still have this FREEBIE.  I really do hope you play along, this photo inspiration would be a shame to go to waste.

Be sure to check out my team mate Corinne's entry she always makes me go WOW.

Happy Krafting!
Hugs,
Tanya
Materials Used
Paper: Stampin Up
V12,V15,V17,B29
Challenges this qualifies for are:
One Stop Craft Chalenge: Bold and Bright
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Stamps R Us: Anything Goes
Stamp With Fun: Summer
Totally Stampalicious:  Use 3 different punches (3 different sized circle punches, a scalloped circle punch too)
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes
Crop Stop: Anything Goes
PaperCrafting Journey: Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations: Text Me (loving my old school label maker)
PaperCutz: use any type of star (starfish)