Friday, September 16, 2011

PaperWorks Co. Recipe Friday Challenge





















Good Morning,

We have a FAB FAB FAB recipe challenge for you today over at PaperWorks Co.! Get ripping ladies, distress you creations, and add some lace and pearls.

I took out Garden Fresh Abigail, and then went to town with my distressing. Gardening is by no means a tidy and clean event, so I think the look of the card goes with how one looks/feels after gardening on a hot summers day. I added a tad of lace ribbon, and then incorporated some pearls. I had to give Abigail some pearl earrings too!

What will you come up with? ANYONE can participate, as long as you follow the recipe. If you use a PWCO image, then you double your chances of winning. So I really hope to see some of my fab followers playing along this month. Yup, you read that correctly, you have the whole month to enter your PWCO Recipe Friday challenge masterpiece.

Happy Friday,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Anything Goes: Vintage Shabby Chic
My Time To Craft: Kaleidoscope of Colors
Tuesday Throwdown: Pearls
Totally Stampalicious: Anything Goes
I Did It: Anything Goes
One Stitch At a Time: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
Jelly Park Friends: Pass It On