Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #89



Good Morning,

We welcome this Wednesday with The Pixie Cottage Challenge #89.  This is my sketch ladies, and the Pixie Cottage theme is POP IT UP.  Will you tackle the theme, the sketch, or both?  I just love surprises, and can't wait to see what you all create.

This week I used my  Crawling Cassie Pixie Cottage stamp.  She is available, along with the sentiment at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.  I wanted to keep the card pretty simple because I was trying to focus all the visual attention on Baby Cassie.  I paper pieced her diaper and bow, and then popped up her head.  So the card is 2D.   One of the things I enjoyed about making this card was adding some chalk around the patterned paper, the pink really helps balance out the bold pink ribbon, and frames Crawling Cassie.

Happy Wednesday,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
All Sorts: Keep it Simple
2 Sisters: Gingham or Plaid
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Heart Song Inspirations: Use ribbon and/or tag