Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #92

Good Wednesday Morning!

The new Pixie Cottage Team has been announced and we have many new faces joining us in November.  Congratulations to the new Pixies.  This week we have another fab sketch, and our theme is Sweet as Candy!

The theme had me grabbing  my Have a Sweet Day  Pixie Cottage background stamp.  This stamp can  be purchased at Michelle's Scrapbooking and More, along with other sweet goodies.  Be sure to sign up for her newsletter too, she sends out fabulous coupons quite frequently.

I absolutely adore candy, especially the sour variety.  My oldest has the same sweet tooth.  What will this weeks theme have you grabbing for? What kind of sweets do you like? I can't wait to be inspired by all of you.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:

Make it Monday: Anything goes
By The Cute and Girly: Anything Goes