Friday, October 7, 2011

PWCO Recipe Friday



Good Morning,

Welcome to PaperWorks Co. Friday Recipe challenge.  This week, we have a photo inspirational challenge.  Just look a the luscious textures!  We have nuts, apples, various flowers and leaves, smooth clear glass.......I could go on and on, but I won't.

My card is all about the textures and colors.  My youngest daughter keeps giving me leaves as gifts, and since I had a maple leaf sitting on my desk,  I inked the leaf up in 3 different colors and pressed it onto the kraft paper to make the background.  I then took out my punches and colored paper and started trying to recreate the lovely leafy/flowery textures in the photos.  I picked colors from the photo and incorporated them into my PWCO/RAM A New Adventure stamped image, making sure to add some red apples in the tree, and above the image as well.  The clear class baubles were added to mimic the glasses which are just so clear, so smooth, so shiny! 

So what do you think?  Has the photo inspired you?  Don't forget to enter your inspired creations, and remember even if you don't have PWCO images, you can still play along.  AND if you do use PWCO images your entry will gain you an extra ballot at the end of the month.

Have a wonderful weekend, see you on Sunday!
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Anything Goes: Die Cuts/ Punches or both
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes with the option to use punches
All Sorts: 5 Flowers
Fussy and Fancy: fall of halloween