Sunday, October 2, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday


Good Morning,

For the month of October it will be my job to create ABAC (anything but a card) projects for PaperWorks Co. and for you as well. I hope to once again inspire all of you. I have been perusing the magazines, and have come up with some ideas.

In Ottawa, we have this place called Little Ray's Reptile Zoo. They hold birthday parties and such, and have all sorts of exotic animals that you can actually interact with. My daughters LOVE the place, and my little one even gave a "High Five" to a tarantula! So, perhaps in the near future, one of them may want a birthday party there. If they do, these would be the favors I would give out. Considering there would be boys and girls, I made one for each. Sammy the Snake (from The Jungle Jesters PWCO stamp set) becomes Samantha the snake by simply adding a crown.

What do you think?  Would they be a hit?

Have a fabulous Sunday ladies, and I will be back next week with another PWCO ABAC Sunday.
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Sew Many Cards: Anything Goes
Raise the Bar: Hats Off (the crown)
Paper Sundaes: Lot's of Layers
Cute Card Thursday: Animal Crackers
Anything Goes: Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad: One for the boys (Sammy without the crown)