Sunday, October 9, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday


Materials Used
B32, B37, B39, E00, E02, E15, E17, E99, R27, R37


Good Morning,

We have another birthday in the family, so I needed something to dress up a gift card, thus my Gift Card Holder above. This whole project was made using the fab cardstock and matching design paper in one of my PWCO PaperCard kits. I used PWCO’s Get Well Abigail and turned her into a 4 U image instead.  What girl doesn't like getting balloons and flowers on her birthday?  I am going to be making a tutorial soon with measurements etc. on just how I turned an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardstock into this bright and cheerful gift card holder.  Keep your eyes peeled for that sometime in November.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all the Canadian families, and let us all take time to think of one thing we can be Thankful for.

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity: Sketch Challenge
All That Scraps: Anything Goes
Anything Goes: Die Cuts/Punches or both