Friday, November 4, 2011

PWCO meets Viva Las Vegas


Good Morning,

Here we have the UBER adorable PaperWorkds Co. Alfy the robot rubber stamp paired up with Viva Las Vegas' SteamPunk Background stamp.

Alfy comes with this sentiment as well, and it came in perfect for my husbands birthday.  I stamped all of the images using brown Staz On ink, then stamped over the background with VersaMark and rubbed gold PearlEx pigment powders over top.  Adding some dimension with popped up cogs. My colring was done using prisma pencils and blending with gamsol, back to my roots so to speak.

This card was fun to make, and received with joy.

Have a great weekend ladies, see you Sunday with my PWCO ABAC creation.

Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
Crafty Catz: Anything goes
Papertake Weekly: Anything goes (with a bit of bling)