Sunday, November 13, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday

Materials Used
E50, E51, E53, RV21
Good Morning,

My PaperWorks Co. Sunday ABAC is a Sweet Treat holder.  Perfect for a birthday party I think.  Becky the Bunny  is just one cute Forest Critter and her matching sentiment would surely bring a smile to a party goers face.

I was totally inspired by Audrey Pettit's creation that I just had to try it out for myself.  I totally CASEd  her project (Copied and Shared Everything) out of pure admiration! Audrey's work is just beautiful.  I may have used different papers, and stamps, but the layout and ideas were totally hers.

Enjoy your Sunday ladies, I hope you have been inspired to go into your craft rooms and create.  Have I passed along some of Audrey's crafty inspiration?  I certainly hope so.

Hugs,
Tanya


Challenges this qualifies for are:
365 Cards: 3 B's  Bunny Brad Beige
The Friday Mashup: Let's Hear it For the Girls (it's all about the pink!)
2 Sisters: Anything Goes