Sunday, November 27, 2011

PWCO's ABAC Sunday


Zoie the Red Nosed Zebra,
Had a very shiny bell.
And if you ever heard it,
You would even say "That's Swell"

Good Morning,

This is my last ABAC creation for the month of November, and for the year!  WOW 2012 is just around the corner.

The flu and cold season has returned (yes I know, bite my tongue) so I decided to create a  Hand Sanitizer holder. I was gifted one of these from a wonderful gal name Elisabeth, and found a fab tutorial HERE on how to re-create it. I had to play around with the measurements though so don't be too upset if your first one does not work out, take some scrap paper first and play around with it. 

While coloring  PWCO's Zoie The Zebra  I had Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer in my head (hence the poem above).  Zoie is one of the adorable Safari Friends Collection stamps. Who knew one little Zebra could be so versatile, and I love the fact that Zoie is not traditional, but totally acceptable for the Christmas/Holiday Season.

Happy Krafing,
Hugs,
Tanya

Challenges this qualifies for are:
2 Sisters: Holidays
Top Tip Tuesday: More than 1 fold
Fussy and Fancy: Anything But A Card