Monday, December 12, 2011

A PWCO Blast From The Past


Materials Used

Stamps: Aqua Amigos – Carlos the Crab
Paper: July 2011 PWCO PaperCard Kit
R02,R05, R08

Good Morning,

My Design Team commitment for 2011 over at PaperWorks Co. has come to an end.  I want to thank Peggy for giving me the opportunity to work on her FAB team. I also want to give a shout out to Stephanie, she totally ROCKED the Blog Coordinator position. This was such a fun team to work on, and I want to thank all the DT gals for welcoming me, and for the support.

This  last card was created using my absolute favorite PWCO PaperCard Kit in 2011. The July kit was full of bright papers that had me reaching for the Aqua Amigos Stamp set over and over. Carlos the Crab is just darling, and I just love popping him up too. He totally makes me smile, and that is always a good thing. 

As we head into the winter months, I hope this sunny warm card helps dull the chill in the air. 

Hugs,
Tanya