Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet Hello


Good Morning,

My crafty goal for 2012 is to use up my stash.  You know, the stamps I bought over the past 2 years that have never been inked, the paper pads just sitting on my shelf, waiting to be cut, scored, torn etc.

I want to start feeling my way through my creative process, rather than think my way through it. And this is my first attempt to do all of the above.

I bought this wonderful stamp from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD), well over a year ago. I took out some of my new pencils, bought over 3 months ago, and sat down to craft.  This image is so sweet.  It really evokes memories of me as a child just sitting and staring out my bedroom window, oblivious to the hustle and bustle of the adult world. 

Hmm, I think I have a new goal to add to the list.  To find that quiet place every once in a while, where I am oblivious to the hustle and bustle of today.

Happy Thursday,
Hugs,
Tanya