Thursday, March 27, 2014

One Star at Twilight

Good Morning!

It feels so good to be back in blog land, please drop a comment to let me know how all you crafty ladies are doing!

Here we are with my Eat Cake Graphics DT card using

Bert Batula (5033-D) and
Skully Flowers (7077-E)

I am quirky, and I love bats and skulls and monotone/earthy colors. The idea for this card came from the Design Paper.  Twilight, Stars, Bats, Friends and a quirky sentiment to remind the friend I am sending this to that I am thinking of her.

What kind of Quirky things do you like?  What are your favorite colors?

I am in a crafty mood, so stay tuned, there will be more creations coming your way.

Happy Krafting,
Hugs
Tanya

Challenges I am entering this into are:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge #314: Floral (will they like my Scully Flowers?)
Creative Card Crew: Animals (do Bats count?)